I have created this course for people who would like to understand how ageing progresses and what we can each do to reduce its negative effects. I can’t guarantee you perfect health but I can explain why you should take several specific actions to minimise the risks of age-related illnesses & optimise your vitality.
Watch this video introduction to the course & see the course contents below
Session 1: The health facts and where to start
- Video: Health facts about reaching ‘middle age’
- 4 pdf articles of related content
- Quiz: Do you really understand your risks?
Session 2: The ‘science’ of aging
- Video: The Science of Aging
- 3 pdf articles of related content
- Quiz: Science of Aging
Session 3: What we can learn from World Data
- Video: Health facts and World Data
- 7 pdf articles including information about drugs, food, radon, bisphenol and new chemicals and ‘modern’ metabolism disrupting chemicals
- Quiz: Learning from World Data
Session 4: Essential messages for a longer healthier life
- Video: Take home messages for a longer, healthier life
- 3 pdf articles inclduing one about the protective and damaging effects of stress
- Video: The amazing benefits of Vitamin D
- Quiz: Do you understand the essential health messages?
Let’s make life healthier and easier!
” I have just finished your new course and I think it’s excellent. It is really relevant given how easily modern lifestyles can get out of balance. I think you have done a great job breaking down the biological theories of ageing for the average non-scientific person like myself.
I love the length of each video, the slides and images and your explanations all make this very user-friendly and an enjoyable learning experience.”
Julia McElhinny, Intl. School of Management, Sydney